More from Spain

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Wed Sep 17 23:04:21 CDT 2003

Hi,

	Lately I'm receiving some emails asking about GnuCash features, plans,
etc. It seems that people contacts me because I'm the current translator
and they know beforehand that I speak spanish ;)

	I'm thinking about creating a spanish (as where spoken language will be
spanish) mailing list about GnuCash, both for improving general
localization (in the begining specially translation, but I hope to go
beyond and be able to discuss and propose country-specific features) and
giving support in spanish to (potential) users.

	Do you think this could be interesting? If so, is it possible to host
such a mailing list on gnuchash.org domain? If not, I can host it
somewhere else, no problem with that.

Thanks a lot!

--
Eneko Lacunza <listas at enlar.net>