GnuCash

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Mon Sep 22 15:47:20 CDT 2003

Salut Nicolas,

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:18:47PM +0200, Nicolas Piganeau was heard to remark:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Nicolas Piganeau. I am French and I am a student in Paris.
> I am using GnuCash evryday and wish to help.
> I am not a very good developper, but I can help on documentation, (especially translating it into French) and probably also on the french website which doesn't seem to be up to date.
>
> If you need my help, you can contact me at npi at m4x.org

I just had someone else write recently.
I can provide a copy of the website if you are willing to work on it.
For the translating the user documentation, you should subscribe to
gnucash-devel at gnucash.org and discuss there.

--linas