OFX ID tracking per-split

Jeremy Jongsma jeremy at jongsma.org
Mon Apr 5 21:17:08 EDT 2004

I import OFX transactions daily from my bank and credit card accounts.
After I make a payment, a transaction is downloaded from each of them,
which (of course) match a single transaction in GnuCash.  The problme
is, GnuCash seems to only track the OFX ID per-transaction, not
per-split.  So each time I import one statement, it overwrites the OFX
ID from the other and shows up in the import dialog the next time I
import transactions from the other account.

Can OFX ID's be tracked per-split, rather than per-transaction?

-j

--
Jeremy Jongsma
jeremy at jongsma.org