Compile Error with latest cvs

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 18 14:59:26 EDT 2004

Herbert Thoma <tma at iis.fhg.de> writes:

> Derek Atkins schrieb:
>>
>> Hmm, what compiler are you using?  I just built HEAD about 5 minutes
>> ago and it worked just fine.
>
> gcc --version
> gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux)

Thanks.  I just realized that I HADN'T built with current CVS..  So I'll
take a look.  I suspect these are due to Linas' recent changes.  I'll
take a look.

Linas:  You should make sure you build with -Werror (don't disable it
in your testing) and you should make sure your build completes before you
commit a change.  :)