hbci-module in new .deb (was: Gnucash 1.8.9 accepted to Debian sid)

C. Gatzemeier c.gatzemeier at tu-bs.de
Tue Apr 27 15:47:09 EDT 2004

Am Thursday 22 April 2004 17:12 schrieb James A. Treacy:

> As a temporary workaround, I have placed a working version, 1.8.9-1.1
> (compiled with gnucash installed -- not fit for uploading into the
> distribution), in http://people.debian.org/~treacy/gnucash/ . Please
> let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks, the new packages did not seem to have a problem with libltdl3 on my
system.

I found gnucash-hbci didn't work though, upon invoking a HBCI action a warning
came up:

"Error loading OpenHBCI configuration file: medium type not found (118) at
API::mediumFromConfig reported from Loader::loadUser"

So I downgraded to 1.8.8 again.
Also gnucash-hbci's account and bank ID and checksum calculation seems not to
work even though I installed libktoblzcheck and libktoblzcheck-bin

Regards,
Christian