Progress toward Budget module

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 5 14:34:00 EDT 2004

A few comments..

1) Your changes to app-utils/gnc-ui-common.h and overrides/gnucash
   are unwarranted.  Also, you've created a commodity.glade in gnome/glade
   that conflicts with the commodity.glade in gnome-utils.
2) You probably shouldn't use xaccXXX for new names (e.g. xaccBudgetDef)
3) I'm not convinced that gnc_book_get_budgets() (and others of that
   ilk) is the right naming convention for your functions...
4) config.h should never be included in a header file, only in .c files...
   This is because config.h is not installed, but the header files are.
5) I'm also unclear that you want to be part of MOD_GUI (e.g. gnc-budget-cat.c)
6) I'm wondering if there are other budget objects that want to be QOFified
   in order to "store" the data..

Having said that, it looks good, so I'll try to commit this to CVS
later today.  I'll make sure not to commit the pieces I mention in #1
(but you might want to check your source tree.  I'll let you fix the
rest on your own later.  :)

Thanks,

-derek