autogen.sh and hitting return

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 12 15:09:59 EDT 2004

Generally you only need to re-run autogen when there are new
directories.  In the normal case just re-running "make" should
rebuild the configure script and the Makefiles as necessary.

Also, whether you need to hit return is based on the version of
gettextize you've got.  This should go away in the g2 branch when we
move to glib-gettext.

-derek