Adding a from and thru date to a register report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 22 14:17:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

Andy Czerwonka <czerwonka at arcticpenguin.ca> writes:

> Is there any simple way to add a from and thru date to a register report?  I'm
> using 1.8.8.

If there isn't already an option (check the report options page) then
it would require changes to the scheme.  I never use the register report
so I have no personal interest in figuring this out on my own.  But I'll
gladly apply a patch.  :)