Messages after autogen.sh

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Mon Aug 30 22:57:11 EDT 2004

I get the following messages after running autogen.sh.  Can I ignore
them?  Thanks, David

Please update po/Makevars so that it defines all the variables mentioned
in po/Makevars.template.
You can then remove po/Makevars.template.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the configure
--disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous four paragraphs.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81