The GnuCash core

Paul Dunbar paul.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:50:06 EST 2004

I am in the beginning stages of developing a web-based Personal
Finance Manager.  I am currently considering the GnuCash core for
finance calculations and transaction management.  Ideally I would like
to be able to have my data stored in a postgres server that can be
shared between gnc and my application.  I decided the first place I
want to go when considering this would be the GnuCash development
team.  I have looked at many of the docs on the core and am hopeful,
but my learning curve will be high.

Questions? Comments? Insults?

Thanks,
Paul Dunbar