1.8.10 requires kde :(

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Sat Dec 18 09:37:48 EST 2004

Hi,

I was working toward getting a fink package for the new 1.8.10 release, and
thought I had packaged all the newly required packages for hbci. I decided
that since the hbci stuff was new I'd better actually test it before
committing. So I tried and got "waitcallback.c:44: failed assertion `l'"
output to my xterm. A bit of looking showed that gnucash tries to launch
<prefix>/lib/aqbanking/plugins/0/wizards/aqhbci/kde_wizard for the hbci
setup. This is a little annoying for a gnome-1.4 app. I don't think that
these changes should have been committed to the stable branch, I was already
upset at having to package 4 new packages for a stable version (aqbanking,
aqhbci, gwenhywfar, ktoblzcheck) but requiring kde is really over the top!

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com