LibOFX version check fails

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Dec 31 11:36:04 EST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004 23:43 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> I got this:
>
> checking for libofx version >= 0.7.0... ./configure: line 13411: test:
> version:: integer expression expected configure: error: Libofx 0.7.0 or
> newer needed for ofx support
> make: *** [config.status] Error 1
>
> I suspect the problem is that "ofxdump" is not in my PATH, but the
> configure test assumes it is (even if I supply
> --with-ofx-prefix=... to configure).

That's unfortunate. However, I explicitly added code so that if an OFXPREFIX
is specified by --with-ofx-prefix, then "ofxdump" is used as
${OFXPREFIX}/bin/ofxdump . But you have libofx-0.7 installed? Okay, surely the
integer values for the parts of the version numbers should be checked whether
they might be empty and in that case set to 0.

Christian