gnucash-gnome2-dev branch and automake-1.7

Christian Krause chkr at plauener.de
Tue Feb 3 16:50:53 CST 2004

Hi,

When I call ./autogen.sh I see the following lines:

Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
/usr/share/automake-1.7/am/tags.am: ctags was already defined in condition GNC_CTAGS_FILE_TRUE, which is implied by condition TRUE ...
Makefile.am:112: ... `ctags' previously defined here.
Running autoconf ...

It seems, that automake-1.7 defines the ctags Makefile target itself and
this conflicts with the ctags target in the Makefile.am.

automake --version: automake (GNU automake) 1.7.9

What would be the correct solution for this?

regards,
christian