GnuCash page on GO site

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 20 08:52:22 CST 2004

Charles Goodwin <charlie at xwt.org> writes:

> On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 14:41, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> * Gnucash has a lot of custom widgets -- all of these need to be ported
>
> Is there no merit to looking at Gnumeric's custom widgets uses and
> perhaps reusing and extending those?

Unlikely -- most of these widgets are for displaying gnucash-specific
objects like account-trees, commodity-lists, and selectors.   Some of
them are generic selectors, but those are the exception, not the rule.

So, I find it unlikely the gnumeric custom widgets would be useful...
Unless you happen to have a phrase-wheel widget?!?