Attention Commiters: CVS outage planned for tonight, 8pm EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 25 10:22:36 CST 2004

Hi,

I plan to move the gnucash cvs data starting at 8pm EST (0100Z) today,
so please do not commit anything after about 7:45pm EST (0045Z) until
you hear back from me again.  I expect the "outage" to last a few
hours.

During this "outage" read-access to CVS shouldn't be affected.

I'll send a followup message once the data has been migrated and
everything is back up to snuff.  I expect completion around 11pm EST,
but it's going to depend on when Linas get's home tonight.