CVS Data Moved; Accounts created.. waiting on DNS

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 26 00:03:48 CST 2004

At this point all the data has been moved, and accounts have been
created..  So we're just waiting on DNS to get moved.  Once that's
changed we should be up and running again.

Hopefully Linas will deal with that tonight.