GnuCash page on GO site

Clayton Carter crcarter at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:50:47 CST 2004

> Yes, I'm trying to clear my plate and get around to finishing this.
> Its mostly there; I suspect I need to do more testing & debugging,
> and review the code to make sure its sane (it sort of got overly
> complicated at one point).  Soon...

Hi Linas, All,

	I'd be interested in helping as I can.  I can't do much (I
also have a full plate), but I have some time for minor coding
(emphasis on MINOR) or bug fixes/debuging/testing.  I'd like to
constrain myself, at this point, to the book closing code, as that's
the feature I've most sought after for a while.

	Let me know what I can do.

Clayton