GnuCash as server [WAS: Re: GnuCash page on GO site]

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Thu Feb 26 12:18:23 CST 2004

Charles Goodwin wrote:

>Just a slightl ramble; if you want XML then go with RDF Calender and
>serialise it as XML.  An RDF Calender <> iCalender converter should be a
>relatively easy project for somebody to pick up, if one doesn't already
>exist.

Hi,

I've been lurking a bit trying to get up to speed. I'm currently working
primarily on Inkscape.

Anyway, I was gathering info and such for putting XMP RDF support into
Sodipodi and Inkscape, and was trying to get a plan where I could
leverage as much as possible across core apps, hence GO coordination.
Seems like if the RDF/XML goes ahead then my XMP work could share effort.

Oh, and I've done dabbling with iCal before, testing stuff with mozilla
calendar, iCal and OS X's Mail app. (worked on mail systems at my last
company). And I've used XML for different purposes for many years now.