Scheduled invoices - Books and twins

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Jan 7 07:27:10 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 11:09:13PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:26:55AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

>>> The first thing you need to do is add a function that duplicates an
>>> invoice: GncInvoice * gncInvoiceCopy(const GncInvoice *invoice)

>> I've started to add a function that creates a copy of an invoice,
>> except with another date:

>> GncInvoice *
>> gncInstantiateInvoice (GncInvoice *from, Timespec inst_date)

> Although I must admit that I don't know what "Instantiate" means
> exactly, but that's ok...

In my mind it means "create an instance of".

So, my vacations are over, my computer broke on the plane going away,
so I didn't work on it and the time I had allocated to trying to do
this is over. For my needs, I finally worked around the problem by
creating one account per customer and using scheduled transactions,
not using the business features at all.

--
Lionel