GNOME2 porting help

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 11 09:42:38 CST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for helping us out!!!  Please send patches to gnucash-patches.
Make sure you're subscribed so they don't get put into the moderator
queue.

Actually, there was a g2 register cleanup patch sent there fairly
recently which hasn't been applied, yet.  If David Hampton doesn't get
to it soon I'll probably just apply it myself.

-derek