Merging two gnucash files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 22 16:04:28 CST 2004

FWIW, I don't see an open RFE on this topic, so it would be safe to
file one.  I don't think this is a high priority at this point in
time, but it may "fall out" of the ability to re-run the hierarchy
druid on an existing data file in order to add new 'account sets' to a
running database.  But that's not high on the list, either, IIRC.

-derek