GnuCash import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 3 12:21:55 EDT 2004

Ahh, I didn't notice that your transactions were from different accounts.
I don't know if OFX can do that (or how it would look).  For QIF, you would
need something like this:

!Account
NWallet
^
!Type:Cash
D2004/04/06
T40
PA very expensive hot dog
LFood
^
!Account
NMy Bank Account
^
!Type:Bank
D2004/04/06
T100
L[Wallet]
^

Google for "qif !type" and you'll quickly find a lot of documentation
on the qif format.

-derek