SQL Errors

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Thu Jul 15 18:54:29 EDT 2004

Perry Smith wrote:

> I'm checking out IBM's nl_langinfo code to see what it does (what does
> it look at... LANG? NLSPATH?)
>
> I have only one langinfo.h on my system but I may have a library in the
> fink system somewhere that I'm linking to instead of Apple's.

If you are on Mac OS X 10.3 or later you have a langinfo.h in /usr/include
and the implementation is in libSystem. Fink does not have an implementation
of langinfo anywhere. If you are on 10.2 or earlier and have a langinfo.h
then you have something odd going on :)

I did build and even try the postgres backend once long ago (it used to be
built as part of the fink package), but because so many people complained
about having to install postgres and all its requirements to build gnucash,
I removed that backend. So I can only say "it worked once".

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com