scheme debug help

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.net
Fri Jul 23 19:00:44 EDT 2004

help... help...

My debug approach to find the null account name I don't think is going
to work. I put a break point at xaccAccountSetName, pulled in my gif
file and was walking through waiting for something interesting to
happen.  But, suppose something interesting does happen, I am not going
to be able to tell where I'm at in the scheme code.

The guile reference has two pages on debugging but it assumes you are
starting from the guile prompt.  There is nothing about setting a break
point.  So what is the general approach?  Just use "printf" technology?
  Is there a scheme stack somewhere I can look at to figure out where
I'm at?

Thanks,
Perry