Moving files in CVS (was Re: Build error in gnucash-gnome2-dev branch)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 8 00:07:22 EDT 2004

linas at linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> Your call. Are they in Attic?  I don't like cp/mv precisely because
> the history is lost. (at least the history of the old location, which
> means that restoring old branches gets borken.

Yes, they are in Attic...  And they are only on the g2 branch.  Here's
an example from
/home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash/src/gnome/Attic/gnc-plugin.c,v.  As you can
see, the only tags are g2 tags.  The file doesn't exist anywhere else.

-derek

head    1.1;
access;
symbols