g-wrap (was Re: QOF won't link)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 21 10:13:41 EDT 2004

>> That's an understatement.  The whole modularization project failed
>> horrendously and has been the bane of gnucash ever since!
>
> OTOH, as a complete ignorant, I was able to find my way through gnucash
> rather quickly and fix/add what I needed, thanks to modularisation I
> think.

Unlikely due to the modularization...  The modularization causes tons
of runtime errors and build confusion, not to mention scheme
environment confusion and portability concerns.  It's made gnucash an
extremely fragile beast.

Quite unfortunate...  And something I'd like to reverse when I have the
chance.

I think you're talking about something completely different.