Bug Triage

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 23 11:22:18 EDT 2004

"Steve Romanow" <slestak at cavtel.net> writes:

> Ok, Why dont you start with oldest, I'll start with newest.  I am having
> some difficulty with the machine I was going to use as my sandbox, but I
> should be able to start shortly (within a week or so).

FYI (this is probably obvious, but...)  You might want to make sure
you've got a current 1.8 branch installed (and maybe even a current
CVS HEAD installed)...

> It prob wouldnt hurt to confirm it, and pass it on.  Let Linas and Derek
> decide on inclusion/priority.

Well, it would be nice if you guys could at least prioritize critical
bugs from enhancement requests..  E.g., anything that causes the
program to crash, fail, or lose data (or corrupt data) should be
prioritized higher than, say, enhancements...

I trust you to set that level of priority.  :)