CVS access unavailable

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 1 19:29:22 CST 2004

CVS Moved...

Milind Kamble <mbkads at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi.
>   Is the CVS access to gnu sources broken? I have
> tried doing
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.gnucash.org:/home/cvs/cvsroot
> login
> periodically for the whole day today. I get the passwd
> prompt, but after that cvs just hangs and then
> times-out with a "connection reset by peer" message.

This is strange.  I saw this happen once already but I don't know why.
I suspect it's a bug in cvsd; as I'm seeing the problem now.  How
unfortunate.  I'll take a look.

In the meantime, I'll go restart the process so it should work now..
At least until it fails again. :(

> Neither does the Developer Information->Browse Source
> Code->Starting Points->gnucash link (with the URL :
> http://www.gnucash.org/lxr/gnucash/source/) work. The
> browser reports  "Internal Server Error"

Yea, that link is outdated.  Try:

     http://cvs.gnucash.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi