libgda .... Re: GnuCash page on GO site

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 8 10:45:12 CST 2004

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo at gnome-db.org> writes:

> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 11:15 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> Does libdga support PgNotify()?
>>
> as mentioned in previous mails, this is going to be added to libgda 1.2,
> so that we can automatically update the data models when anything
> changes in the underlying database.

Sorry, I've been out of the country for the last week, so my ability
to read all this email has been, shall we say, less than perfect.
I've tried to keep up, but the sheer volume has caused me to skim
most of it.  It's good to hear that notify will be supported in 1.2.

What's the release schedule for gda-1.2?