Privacy

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) amadorm at usm.edu.ec
Fri Mar 19 11:35:17 CST 2004

> Life ends without IRC scrollback, and my 8 year old shares my mp3
> player with me.  Logging out is not an option.

Yes, what you want is some sort of application migration or
persistence.

I think the X technology to allow for migration of applications between
displays is already developed or being developed as we speak.  I
remember reading something about this.  Now, it would be great if you
could write a "remote app selector" that would let you see all the
remote apps in a list, and drag one or more of these apps in the current
display.

--
	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
	GPG key ID: 0xC1033CAD at keyserver.net