translator

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Mar 21 15:28:14 CST 2004

Yes please do that Samuel. Go to the gnucash web pages and sign up at
the following url for the -devel list;
http://lists.gnucash.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-devel

I am the GnuCash docs project leader, you can initially submit patches
to me until we can arrange commit access to cvs. I will setup a tree in
cvs with your patches for whatever languages you are translating. Please
try and setup your language(s) in a similar way to german is.

Welcome aboard!
Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica