compile error on solaris x86

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 7 09:49:51 EDT 2004

Hmm.. You shouldn't need to specify your compile against
-lnsl, nor should you need to compiled against -lucb.

OTOH, it's possible that solaris/x86 isn't properly
supported by some of the compile tools.

FTR, I do:

CPPFLAGS=-D_nl_domain_bindings=libintl_nl_domain_bindings__ LD=gcc ./configure ...

-derek