I'd like to say thanks to the developers

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 7 18:07:06 EDT 2004

> On Fri, 7 May 2004, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure how an auto-incrementing txn number is useful in the
>> general case.
>
> Actually at the time I was bookkeeping for our company I had wished I had
> that feature too ;-)

Is this something other than hitting '+' in the "num" column?  I still
don't understand the usage scenario for this "feature".  Could you please
run through a working example of how you would use this?