search engine

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 10 19:59:25 EDT 2004

Ok, I've changed all the English pages so that you can get to the
"search" options from either the listinfo page or the archive table of
contents (at least once the archive is rebuilt).  I'll need a little
help translating the changes to other languages in the template files,
so if the owners of gnucash-de, -es, -fr, and -it want direct links to
the search features they should provide me with a translation that I
can insert into the template files.

You still can't search it from the monthly pages, just the top-level
toc.  I hope that's good enough (because I can't really rebuild all
the various months of archives).

-derek