I'd like to say thanks to the developers

Simon Eilting simon at cupcake.is-a-geek.net
Sat May 8 06:44:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

> Of course it's documented.  :)

I'd like to say that gnucash is one of the most well-documented pieces
of open source software. This is more important than many people might
think, because it helps new developers, speeding up the development
process as well as leading to better quality software, and it helps the
user understand. I, for one, would've had a very hard time with gnucash
if the documentation (and translation) wasn't so good.
Thanks alot.

Simon Eilting.