exporting gnucash-data

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 29 21:12:14 EDT 2004

There really isn't a good way to do this.  Your best bet is probably
exporting the transaction report to HTML and then feeding that into
something else.  Or you can write an xslt.

What kind of operation do you need to perform on the data?  You could
always write a new report that does what you need.

-derek