Budgeting with GnuCash

John Arrowwood jarrowwx at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 02:46:41 EDT 2004

Well, on the plus side, MOST of what I wanted is already handled, by means
of scheduled transactions and the fact that there is a 'balance' as of
today, as well as for the future.  Some of what I asked about was give me
that ability.  Since that is there, that part is moot.

Most of the rest of what I want can be accomplished through reports, and
modifying the transactions after they have been auto-created.  And until I
get a chance to learn scheme, I've already got an export to csv that I can
use Access to query with SQL.  So my budgeting needs are handled for now.

The rest of what I asked for is just for the anal-retentive types who like
detailed reports.  Business users would want those features...I don't really
NEED them.

But...when I finish my other projects...if I ever do...then you may get some
patches from me! :)