Generating OFX files

Harm Verhagen hverhagen at dse.nl
Mon Nov 15 17:41:57 EST 2004

Hi,

My bank (Rabobank, dutch) exports its data as comma separated text
files.
I'd like to import this into gnucash. For this I need to convert the
data to the OFX format.

I cannot image that something like this wasn't already done yet :)
Does anyone know of an existing text->OFX converter ? . (perl or
something else, but with source so I can adapt it)
If this is not available I'd be happy to write it myself.
I'd appreciate some pointers to information on the OFX format.
Or some-one can send me an example of an OFX file.

Kind Regards,
Harm Verhagen