Run a Wiki on www.gnucash.org?

Jon Lapham lapham at jandr.org
Fri Nov 19 13:41:14 EST 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Are you offering to keep a FAQ up to date and current?  That's the main point of
> the Wiki right now -- not to provide documentation per se, but to aid in
> answering FAQs about gnucash which may or may not actually belong in the docs,
> but are FAQs nonetheless.

Absolutely!  In fact, I always have tried to keep the docs up to date
(how the hell do you spell uptodate?  up todate?  upto date? up to
date?) when people send comments into the lists.

(that's not to say that I missed some things)

I'll cruise over and take a look at the FAQ on the wiki, and see if any
of them should be added to the documentation FAQ.