development contribution (business-..)

Rich Johnson rjohnson at dogstar-interactive.com
Tue Nov 30 10:26:37 EST 2004

Well, it's time to stop lurking and start contributing.

My main complaint lies with the business UI dialogs.  I find them to be
clunky.  I'd like to see some(all) of the following:
  - pop-up lists of vendors (enter bills dialog)
  - pop-up list of vendors with unpaid bills (pay bills dialog)
  - amount owed to specific vendor in pay bills dialog
  - keystroke entry of vendor name in bill entry/payment dialogs
  - auto-completion of vendor name in bill entry/payment dialogs

I propose to start by adding documentation for the functions in
business/business-core.   How about it?
Anyone want to help me get off on the right foot?
Or should I just post proposed text to this list prior to posting the
diffs.

Thanks,
--rich