development contribution (business-..)

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:21:19 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:00:13 -0500, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Rich Johnson <rjohnson at dogstar-interactive.com> writes:
>
> > Well, it's time to stop lurking and start contributing.
>
> Excellent!

I've been feeling this way as well recently.  Time to stop lurking and
take a look at getting involved.

[...snip...]
> I even have some donated Python code that implements a phrase wheel,
> but my python is non-existant so I can't convert it to C for use in
> GnuCash.  If someone (you?) want to see the python code in order to
> translate the phrase wheel from python to C, I will gladly pass it
> along.

Is this something that could be implemented in scheme instead?  What
is the general attitude towards the usage of scheme in GnuCash these
days?  I remember that GnuCash's use of scheme was one of the original
hooks that captured my interest, so I'd like to see it continued...

In any case, I'd be interested in the python code, and could
(hopefully) find some time to translate it in the relatively near
future.

[...snip remainder...]

Anthony W. Juckel