Trying to get OFX working on an amd64 laptop

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 4 17:37:15 EDT 2004

In a few tests Benoit had me run, which were not copied to my post, he
determined that the module had compiled. The problem, as I understood it
from him, is in the linking process. I think this is what he was
indicating with my searching for libgncmod-ofx.so? Or are you saying
that because the libgncmod-ofx.so  does not exist, then the ofx module
did not compile?

Not withstanding the above, at this time, am I beating a 'dead horse'?
TIA, Bill

BTW, do you know of any distro that has a functioning 64bit compiled
gnucash with ofx working? I'll install it also, if you do.