Multiple Currency Transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 11 22:23:56 EDT 2004

Sorry for responding a second time, but I forgot to add something:

Michael Culbertson <michael.culbertson at gmail.com> writes:

[bug stuff]

Please make sure that you enter this into bugzilla if it isn't already
there.  I think it's there, but more test cases are always good.  When
someone (me? someone else?) looks into this bug, bugzilla is the
canonical place to look, and having the test case there is VERY
useful.

Thanks!

-derek

PS: Supply a patch and it'll get fixed in CVS even sooner.  :)