Textfield for HBCI Server Address is too short

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Oct 17 15:44:01 EDT 2004

Am Samstag, 16. Oktober 2004 12:56 schrieb Tim Oberföll:
> Hello!
>
> I've a problem. The textfield to insert the server address is too short.
> I'm not able to insert an address like:
> https://www.bankingonline.de/hbci/pintan/PinTanServlet
>
> Using the IP address solves the problem for a moment, but maybe there is a
> way to allow more than 50 characters?

This does not work. You are trying to use HBCI in the Pin/Tan-Mode, which is
not supported by gnucash-1.8.9 or older (using openhbci-0.9.x internally).
Since the mode itself is not supported, the entering of these URLs is not
supported as well.

This will change in gnucash-1.8.10 which uses aqbanking/aqhbci internally. See
the mailing list archive of gnucash-de for more info. This will be announced
once 1.8.10 comes out.

Christian