Next stable gnucash, 1.8.10?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 26 11:13:32 EDT 2004

I talked to Chris Lyttle about it but he's been insanely busy with
work so didn't have a good date.  I'd say that you should feel free to
upload the string tables at any time now for translation (I'm happy
calling a string freeze as of today)....

Nov 14th works for me, so long as it works for Chris.  :)

-derek