Insert Customer using QIF file

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 09:20:44 EDT 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 1:06 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> I'm hoping to get the 'Import Book' druid running next week

Can't you tell I'm not used to GUI's! I don't need an entirely new druid, I
just need to set the menu item and call the existing Merge druid in a new
way, i.e. calling a File dialog first but without it loading the hierarchy
druid. Thought I'd add that before someone pointed it out.

If anyone has ideas (or better, some code) to make the merge druid look better
and easier to understand (especially the user intervention page that is not
what it could be), please let me know.

--

Neil Williams