Patch to prevent duplicate prices

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 31 19:34:59 EST 2004

Hi,

This patch had a few problems with it, like it didn't compile due to
missing prototypes.  I tracked this down to the fact that you used
"malloc()" and free()".  I've applied a fixed version to 1.8 and HEAD
and I'll commit it to CVS soon.

For the record, don't use malloc() and free(), use g_new0() (or other
g_alloc macros) and g_free().

-derek

PS: patches should be sent to gnucash-patches or, better yet, put into
bugzilla with a keyword PATCH.  Patches sent here can easily get lost.