Next stable gnucash, 1.8.10?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 31 19:39:09 EST 2004

Hi,

I can't apply this as-is.  For one thing, my version of glib does not
contain G_GINT64_FORMAT.  Secondly, your configure changes are very
Gentoo-specific.

I'll see if there are pieces of it that I can apply to various
branches, in particular the various GINT_TO_POINTER-type fixes.
Is there any chance I could get you to pull out the HEAD and/or
1.8 branches and test them out after I get this committed?

Thanks,

-derek