Article on "GnuCash" at http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/48

Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine hjehren at linux-magazine.com
Mon Oct 18 07:40:56 EDT 2004

Dear Friends of Linux,

We at Linux Magazine wanted to inform you that we have posted our
article covering "GnuCash" in our Online Archive.

You can find the article here:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/48

Please feel free to link to it from your site or post the link to
related forums and community sites. The article is available as a
PDF and can be downloaded and printed for private use without
charge.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards, Hans-Jörg

Hans-Jörg Ehren

Product Manager                        phone +49 89 9934 1161
Linux Magazine                           fax +49 89 9934 1199