REMINDER: Gnucash Server Downtime: cvs and email, TODAY, 1-4pm US/EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 21 12:57:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

Just a reminder that this will be happening shortly.  Get those CVS
updates done soon.  I'll try to make announcements on IRC when it's
actually going down, and I'll send mail when it's back up.

Have a nice day,

-derek